Have you gotten around to studying this week? Are you devoted to improving your speaking skills? Have you gotten used to studying everyday? I hope you look forward to hearing this podcast each week. Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- Dirk is looking forward to going to Spain this week. He is looking forward to traveling.
- I always look forward to sharing these English lessons with you.
- Dirk is looking forward to his vacation in Spain this week.
- I hope you look forward to these English lessons.
- Is Jane used to working with her new boss?
- Is Jane used to her new boss?
- Jane got used to her new job.
- She got used to working there.
- Tom is from the UK and he just moved to New York. He said it’s not easy to adjust to driving on the left.
- And Tom grew up in the countryside. So, it took him a while to adjust to life in the city.
- The robber confessed to breaking into the bank.
- The robber confessed to the crime.
- Kim devotes a lot of time to caring for her garden.
- She devotes a lot of time to her garden.
- When are you going to get around to doing your homework?
- You really need to get around to your homework!
- She told the boss that she objects to working on the weekend.
- She told the boss that she objects to overtime
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- The word for word-for-word transcript pdf and Mp3 Audio of this and every podcast, even those coming up in the future.
- Live Group Coaching monthly with Michael and your fellow group members.
- Access to Michael’s private Facebook Group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
All of this for just $47 (One-Time Payment)