Terms and Conditions of Use – Effective May 6th, 2020
Michael DiGiacomo, Happy English LLC (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our” or “I”) respects the privacy of its users (“user” or “you”) that use the websites located at https://www.myhappyenglish.com/, https://members.myhappyenglish.com/, https://www.myhappyeikaiwa.com/, including other media forms, media channels, mobile website or mobile application related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”).
You can read the Policies for Online Courses, Books, Lessons, and Downloadable Material Here
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may not use or access this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Happy English’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Happy English’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Happy English at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- With the exception of RSS Feeds and Data Feeds, you may not reproduce, redistribute, or frame Happy English website content without express written permission in advance from Happy English.
- Disclaimer The materials on Happy English’s web site are provided “as is”. Happy English makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Happy English does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Happy English or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Happy English’s Internet site, even if Happy English or a Happy English authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Happy English’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Happy English does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Happy English may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Happy English does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Happy English has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Some links on the Happy English website take you to other websites. These other websites are not under the control of Happy English, and Happy English is not responsible for their content. Happy English is providing these links as a convenience, and in doing so does not imply support or endorsement of any kind.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Happy English’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions regarding Website Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact:
Happy English LLC
happyenglishny [at] gmail.com