- The roller coaster ride was absolutely thrilling!
- The adventure movie had a thrilling chase scene.
- The concert’s energy was electrifying, and the crowd couldn’t stop dancing.
- The soccer match’s last-minute goal was an electrifying moment.
- Skydiving for the first time was an exhilarating experience.
- The live performance of the band left the audience exhilarated.
- The suspense in the mystery novel was riveting, keeping me hooked till the end.
- The documentary’s storytelling was so riveting that I couldn’t look away.
- The view from the mountaintop was simply breathtaking.
- The fireworks display on New Year’s Eve was truly breathtaking.
- The magician’s tricks were truly enthralling, keeping everyone spellbound.
- The historical tour guide shared an enthralling tale about the city’s past.
Keep the energy high and the excitement flowing with these awesome synonyms!
Keep in mind the best way to remember this or any vocabulary in English is to take the word or phrase write it in a sentence that’s true for you or true in your world and then memorize your sentences.
You can even take your sentences and write them in the comments below. I would love to see your examples. And if you really want help with vocabulary, sign up for my free vocabulary workshop (see below).
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Vocabulary Workshop
Learn how to get, learn, and remember vocabulary
Building vocabulary is the key to speaking more fluently and with more confidence.
- Where and how to get new words
- The best way to study and learn your new words
- How to own your new vocabulary
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn new vocabulary words, but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! (Free PDF download included)