- The chocolate cake is absolutely delectable.
- The chef’s special pasta dish is truly delectable.
- The homemade cookies taste incredibly scrumptious.
- The bakery’s fresh bread is always scrumptious.
- The aroma of the barbecue is simply mouthwatering.
- The restaurant’s signature dish looks mouthwatering in the menu.
- The pizza is so cheesy and yummy!
- The ice cream sundae with all those toppings is absolutely yummy.
- The stir-fried vegetables are surprisingly tasty.
- The restaurant’s new menu features a range of tasty options.
- The appetizers at the party were truly appetizing.
- The chef’s presentation of the main course is nothing short of appetizing.
Indulge in these flavorful words to make your descriptions more palatable!
Keep in mind the best way to remember this or any vocabulary in English is to take the word or phrase write it in a sentence that’s true for you or true in your world and then memorize your sentences.
You can even take your sentences and write them in the comments below. I would love to see your examples. And if you really want help with vocabulary, sign up for my free vocabulary workshop (see below).
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Vocabulary Workshop
Learn how to get, learn, and remember vocabulary
Building vocabulary is the key to speaking more fluently and with more confidence.
- Where and how to get new words
- The best way to study and learn your new words
- How to own your new vocabulary
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn new vocabulary words, but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! (Free PDF download included)