One of the keys to success in a second language is building your vocabulary. In addition, it’s a good idea to try learning all of the forms of the word. Let’s try to learn and practice one new word every day!
Export is a verb which means to send goods or overseas for sale. We also use the noun and adjective forms of export with the same meaning. For example,
- Fiat exports cars to the USA and the USA exports cars to Italy.
- Among the products the company sells, its handbags are the most popular export.
- Export cargo is generally transported by ship.
Keep in mind the best way to remember this or any vocabulary in English is to take the word or phrase write it in a sentence that’s true for you or true in your world and then memorize your sentences.
You can even take your sentences and write them in the comments below. I would love to see your examples.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Vocabulary and Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let me help you master vocabulary and phrasal verbs
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs