Hi Everyone! Here is a YouTube English lesson for you. I like teaching slang and idioms because they are fun to learn and using them will make your English sound more natural and less like a textbook! Here are 11 slang phrases to say that someone is not smart.
- He doesn’t have both oars in the water
- He has the IQ of a table leg
- He’s as dumb as a doorknob
- He’s not the sharpest knife in the kitchen
- He’s not the sharpest pencil / crayon in the box
- He’s a few fries short of a Happy Meal
- He’s not playing with a full deck
- He’s not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree
- He’s one brick short of a full load
- The elevator doesn’t go to the top floor
- The lights are on but nobody’s home
I hope you like this lesson…if you do, please take a minute and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS