Make a Bundle
What does Make a Bundle mean? The idiom Make a Bundle means to make or earn a lot of money. When someone makes a lot of money, they get a lot of money.
- My uncle made a bundle selling stuff on an online auction.
- These days, a lot of people are making a bundle as YouTubers.
How about you? Do you know anyone who has made a bundle recently?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Show your support →
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You
Yes, your grammar book probably taught you the difference between during and while, but it probably didn’t teach you how we actually use those words in everyday English. This book does!
You’ll also learn how to really use phrases such as:
- By Friday and Until Friday
- In the end and At the end
- I’m bored and I’m boring
- Even if and Even though
- Just and Only
- Much and Many
- Stop doing it and Stop to do it…and so much more!
You’ll also learn how to use causatives, conditionals, frequency adverbs, modal verbs, articles, and prepositions.
It’s …Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You