What does bang into mean? Here is the meaning of bang into. Bang into means to collide or hit. When something or someone bangs into another thing, we can use, bang into.
- I banged into a lamp post when pulled out of the parking space.
- Somebody was texting while walking and banged into me on the street.
How about you? Have you banged into anything recently?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Show your support →
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You
Yes, your grammar book probably taught you the difference between during and while, but it probably didn’t teach you how we actually use those words in everyday English. This book does!
You’ll also learn how to really use phrases such as:
- By Friday and Until Friday
- In the end and At the end
- I’m bored and I’m boring
- Even if and Even though
- Just and Only
- Much and Many
- Stop doing it and Stop to do it…and so much more!
You’ll also learn how to use causatives, conditionals, frequency adverbs, modal verbs, articles, and prepositions.
It’s …Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You