What does bookworm mean? Here is the meaning of bookworm.
A bookworm is a person who loves to read very much. A bookworm is always reading and probably, a bookworm spends a lot of time in the library and bookshops.
- Jane is a bookworm. Her house looks like a library!
- Because Bob is bookworm, it’s easy to find a birthday present for him.
How about you? Do you know anyone who is a bookworm?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Show your support →
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You
Yes, your grammar book probably taught you the difference between during and while, but it probably didn’t teach you how we actually use those words in everyday English. This book does!
You’ll also learn how to really use phrases such as:
- By Friday and Until Friday
- In the end and At the end
- I’m bored and I’m boring
- Even if and Even though
- Just and Only
- Much and Many
- Stop doing it and Stop to do it…and so much more!
You’ll also learn how to use causatives, conditionals, frequency adverbs, modal verbs, articles, and prepositions.
It’s …Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You