What does LEARN [something] BY HEART mean? Here is a one-point lesson to help you learn this English!
When you learn something by heart, you memorize it.
- You need to learn these idioms and phrasal verbs by heart.
- An actor needs to learn their lines by heart.
How about you? What have you learned by heart recently?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Show your support →
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You
Yes, your grammar book probably taught you the difference between during and while, but it probably didn’t teach you how we actually use those words in everyday English. This book does!
You’ll also learn how to really use phrases such as:
- By Friday and Until Friday
- In the end and At the end
- I’m bored and I’m boring
- Even if and Even though
- Just and Only
- Much and Many
- Stop doing it and Stop to do it…and so much more!
You’ll also learn how to use causatives, conditionals, frequency adverbs, modal verbs, articles, and prepositions.
It’s …Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You