What does DRESSED TO KILL mean? Here is a one-point lesson to help you learn this English!
When you are dressed to kill, you’re wearing very fancy, stylish, and maybe even sexy clothing.
- Jenny was dressed to kill at the party last night.
- Those guys are dressed to kill. I guess they are going to a wedding.
How about you? When was the last time you were dressed to kill?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Show your support →
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You
Yes, your grammar book probably taught you the difference between during and while, but it probably didn’t teach you how we actually use those words in everyday English. This book does!
You’ll also learn how to really use phrases such as:
- By Friday and Until Friday
- In the end and At the end
- I’m bored and I’m boring
- Even if and Even though
- Just and Only
- Much and Many
- Stop doing it and Stop to do it…and so much more!
You’ll also learn how to use causatives, conditionals, frequency adverbs, modal verbs, articles, and prepositions.
It’s …Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You