When you check something out, you look at it or investigate it in order to learn more about it.
- I want to check out the new pizza shop in my neighborhood.
- I hear some fire engines on the next block. Let’s go check it out.
- They just built a new roller coaster in the amusement park. Let’s check it out.
How about you? What have you checked out recently?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Show your support →
Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You
Yes, your grammar book probably taught you the difference between during and while, but it probably didn’t teach you how we actually use those words in everyday English. This book does!
You’ll also learn how to really use phrases such as:
- By Friday and Until Friday
- In the end and At the end
- I’m bored and I’m boring
- Even if and Even though
- Just and Only
- Much and Many
- Stop doing it and Stop to do it…and so much more!
You’ll also learn how to use causatives, conditionals, frequency adverbs, modal verbs, articles, and prepositions.
It’s …Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You