JUST AROUND THE CORNER
When an event, a holiday, a season, etc. is coming soon, you can say it’s just around the corner.
- Spring is just around the corner.
- The business conference is right around the corner.
- Jenny’s birthday is just around the corner!
How about you? Do you have any events that are just around the corner?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Show your support →
Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You
Yes, your grammar book probably taught you the difference between during and while, but it probably didn’t teach you how we actually use those words in everyday English. This book does!
You’ll also learn how to really use phrases such as:
- By Friday and Until Friday
- In the end and At the end
- I’m bored and I’m boring
- Even if and Even though
- Just and Only
- Much and Many
- Stop doing it and Stop to do it…and so much more!
You’ll also learn how to use causatives, conditionals, frequency adverbs, modal verbs, articles, and prepositions.
It’s …Everything Your GRAMMAR BOOK Didn’t Teach You