Put Up With
Put up with means to tolerate or to endure. Remember, put is an irregular verb and the three parts are put, put, and put.
- How can you put up with the noise in this city?
- I can’t put up with my boss complaining anymore. I quit!
Phrasal Verb: Run Away
Run away means to escape. You can say run away, run away from a place, or run away from someone
- The bank robber tried to run away from the police.
- Jane ran away from her boyfriend at the party, after she saw him kissing another woman.
- My dog always tries to run away.