Here are some example English sentences using these collocations with make:
- I made plans to have my house painted.
- The kids always make noise when they play in the backyard.
- Don’t try to make an excuse. I know you just forgot to call me!
- I always make the bed after getting up in the morning.
- My tooth hurts. I need to make an appointment with the dentist.
- I can easily make a meal in less than thirty minutes.
- Do me a favor? Can you make a copy of this report before the meeting?
- I want to thank you for making an effort to fix my computer.
- Jack is having fun at college and making a lot of friends at his school.
- I’m sure we can make money in this business!
- I need to make a phone call after lunch.
- Are you making progress with your project?
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!