Here are some example English sentences using these collocations with do:
- I did the dishes, and now the kitchen is clean.
- We do laundry on Sundays.
- Make sure you always do your homework.
- You can watch TV after you finish doing your chores.
- The storm did a lot of damage to the trees in my neighborhood.
- Do your best, and you will certainly succeed.
- You should do your hair before going outside.
- How long does it take you to do your makeup?
- Jack is doing research on the market in Central Europe.
- We did several experiments in science class today.
- You’ve done a good job cleaning the house!
- I can’t watch TV all day. I need to do some work.
Now it’s your turn. Try some of these English collocations with do in a sentence and post it in the comment box below.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!