Good is an adjective, and today I’d like to show you some other casual and informal words you can use when you want to say someone or something is good.
When talking about goods, services, or places, you can say:
- We had an ace time at the party last night.
- That amusement park is so awesome. You should go there.
- I had a bang-up time when I met my friends from high school.
- They make excellent pizza at that restaurant.
- You look fabulous! What a pretty dress.
- The kids had a fantastic time at Disneyworld.
- The new video game I got has killer graphics.
- Mom said her new knife sharpener is terrific.
- That hotel provides top-notch service.
- They have a wicked rollercoaster at that park.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!