#1 You can use these words All / some / any / most / much / many / little / few + a plural or uncountable noun
- All cars have four wheels.
- Some people have short hair.
- I don’t have any time for lunch today.
- Most dogs are very friendly.
- There were many tourists in Times Square.
#2 You can use these words All / some / any / most / much / many / little / few + of. When you use of with these words, you must use a determiner such as the, these, my, his, Jim’s, etc
- All of the cars in this parking lot are clean.
- Some of the people in this office have short hair.
- I like cupcakes, so I’ll take any of those cupcakes for dessert.
- Most of the dogs in this park are very friendly
- Many of the tourists in Times Square are from a foreign country.
*You can not use these words All / some / any / most / much / many / little / few + of + a noun
- Most of people ~
- Some of Americans ~
How about all of your friends? Or some of your coworkers? Leave a comment below and let us know!