Travel is a verb meaning to go somewhere, or move from place to place.
- Ken often travels on business.
- Most people in the USA travel by car.
- Jenny is traveling in South American now
Trip is a noun meaning a journey, for business or pleasure. We sometimes use “take a trip”
- My last trip to Asia was really exciting.
- Chris is planning a two-week trip to Eastern Europe next year.
- Joe took a trip on a cruise ship. He loved it!
Do you like to travel? Where was your last trip? Feel free to leave a comment here and let us know