Can you choose the correct answer:
A: The class is boring / The class is bored
B: The teacher is boring / The teacher is bored
C: The teacher is boring / The teacher is bored
Bored & boring (participle adjectives) are often confusing for a lot of English learners. Let’s have a look at the difference between them and once and for all solve the mystery!
Here are the example sentences
- I was tired yesterday so I went to bed early.
- I’m interested in Jazz.
- Jack was excited when he won the lottery!
- My job is tiring. I need a vacation.
- I think Jazz is very interesting.
- Winning the lottery is very exciting!
- My history class is boring because the teacher is boring.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!