Can you choose the correct answer:
A: The class is boring / The class is bored
B: The teacher is boring / The teacher is bored
C: The teacher is boring / The teacher is bored
Bored & boring (participle adjectives) are often confusing for a lot of English learners. Let’s have a look at the difference between them and once and for all solve the mystery!
Here are the example sentences
- I was tired yesterday so I went to bed early.
- I’m interested in Jazz.
- Jack was excited when he won the lottery!
- My job is tiring. I need a vacation.
- I think Jazz is very interesting.
- Winning the lottery is very exciting!
- My history class is boring because the teacher is boring.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
All of my Podcast English Lessons
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- 1000+ Pages PDF Files
- All of the Mp3 Audio Files
- Access to Michael’s English Learner’s Community Chat Room
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!