There are some set phrases we use to talk about time – In the morning, At night, In the middle of the night, and more. Today, let’s look at these and some other grammar used to talk about time and the parts of the day. Learning and using these phrases can help your English conversation more natural sounding.
Here are today’s listening challenge question from this episode:
- When is Michael’s dog, Happy usually active?
- What do we call the period of time between about 12:00am and 3:00am?
Now, here is the answer to the listening challenge question from Episode 21. Did you get the answers right?
- Michael had a problem with his neighbor. The neighbor borrows his tools and then it takes too long for him to return them.
- According to the examples in the lesson, you borrow books at a library, and a library lends books?
Please feel free to write your answers to this episode’s question in the comment box below.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!