Language has input and output. Input is reading and listening. Output is speaking and writing. All together, these are known as the 4 skills of English. The 4 skills you need to work on in order to improve your English. Let’s discuss.
To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Over 675 English Lessons and growing!
- Make new international friends with LIVE Group Lessons with Michael each week
- New speaking and writing lesson with each new podcast – checked by Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
- Every podcast PDF and Mp3 for past and future episodes
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month or $270 per year