Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
I’m in touch with a few high school friends, but I’m out of touch with my friends from college. I guess it’s natural to lose touch, because there was no social media in those days. Nowadays, you can easily keep in touch with tons of people. Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- Elaine is in touch with her brother every week to check on him.
- Monica tries to be in touch with her friends from college even though they live in different cities.
- Jerry and George have been in touch with each other since high school.
- Rachel is out of touch with her cousin because they haven’t spoken in years.
- I have been out of touch with Samantha since I left my last job.
- Susan is out of touch with her best friend from childhood because they moved to different countries.
- Jerry lost touch with his old roommate from college and doesn’t know where he is now.
- Phoebe lost touch with her friend from music school after she moved to a different city.
- I’ve totally lost touch with all of my friends from college.
- Elaine is trying to get in touch with her friend from high school who moved to a different country.
- Chandler got in touch with his ex-girlfriend to apologize for his behavior.
- Ross needs to get in touch with his boss to ask for time off next week.
- Rachel promised to keep in touch with her cousin after their family reunion.
- Jerry and Elaine keep in touch with each other even though they live in different states.
- Phoebe tries to keep in touch with her music school friends by sending them updates on her life.
- George needs to touch base with his coworker before the meeting to review the agenda.
- Before starting the project, Monica is going to touch base with her team members to discuss their roles.
Joey is going to touch base with his agent to discuss potential acting opportunities.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Monthly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month or $270 per year