Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
You know, I always hope to provide you with a level playing field here regarding learning English. If I could, I would even field questions, but this is just a podcast. And…this might seem like it’s out of left field, but I hope you have a field day with this lesson. Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- The kids had a field day at the amusement park, riding all the rides and eating cotton candy.
- During the Black Friday sales, shoppers have a field day, buying all the discounted items they want.
- The boss’s decision to give Tommy a promotion came out of left field. He didn’t expect that at all.
- Kevin is planning to propose to his girlfriend during their trip to Paris. I’m sure that’s going to be totally out of left field for her.
- Regarding advancement and career opportunities, this company is committed to providing a level playing field for all employees, regardless of their background or experience.
- The government’s policy on education aims to create a level playing field for students from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
- After his recent presentation at the conference, the guest speaker fielded questions from the audience.
- The politician was well-prepared and fielded questions about her policies with ease.
- Apple has been leading the field in smartphones ever since the iPhone first came out.
- Annie has been studying hard and is now leading the field in most of her college classes.
- Jane doesn’t want to get into a serious relationship yet, so she’s playing the field and dating different guys.
- John has been playing the field for a while, but he’s starting to feel lonely and wants to settle down with someone.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Monthly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month or $270 per year