Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Did you know that you go to a place and maybe that place is next to another place. To your surprise, you may have already known that. Well, today, I have 6 ways we use the preposition TO. Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- I walked to the store to buy some groceries.
- Jennifer ran to the park to meet her friends.
- They drove to the airport to catch their flight.
- The hotel is located close to the beach.
- The restaurant is next to the movie theater.
- The bank is to the left of the post office.
- Luke traveled from Paris to London by train.
- Sam lived in New York from 2005 to 2010.
- They drove from the city to the countryside for the weekend.
- To their disappointment, the restaurant was fully booked.
- To Carl’s excitement, he won the daily lottery.
- Donna said that to her relief, the exam wasn’t as difficult as she thought it would be.
- The company donated money to the charity.
- Tommy gave a present to his girlfriend for her birthday.
- I remember my neighbor, Ms. Johnson. She was always kind all the kids in the neighborhood.
- The receptionist is responsible for directing calls to the appropriate department.
- The coach is very strict when it comes to training his players.
- The accountant reports directly to the CEO.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Monthly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month or $270 per year