Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
I used to live there, but I never used to like it there. I mean, I didn’t used to like it. Did you use to have trouble with this grammar? Are you used to it now? Let’s study together
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- Tommy used to live in New York, but now he lives in L.A.
- My friend Paul used to be a a bus driver before he retired.
- I didn’t used to like olives, but I eat them now (or) I never used to like olives, but I eat them now.
- I didn’t used to enjoy learning about history, but I’m into it these days (or) I never used to enjoy learning about history, but I’m into it these days.
- Did Tommy use to live with his parents?
- Did Paul use to enjoy being a bus driver?
- George used to work for the NY Yankees becomes George use-to work for the NY Yankees.
- Jerry used to live in New York becomes Jerry use-to live in New York.
- When I first moved to New York City, the subway was confusing. But after a few weeks, it’s easy for me. I am used to the subway now.
- Nick just got a job last month but he is already used to the work.
- At first, I felt the city was very noisy, but now I’m used to living here.
Nick got a new job last month but he is used to working there.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Monthly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month or $270 per year