Is it easy for new words to stick in your mind? I hope so, and I hope you’re going to stick with learning English in the new year. Of course, please stick around for this lesson – let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- I was planning on going away for the weekend, but since the weather is going to be bad, I decided just to stick around here.
- Are you going to stick around for the meeting this afternoon or you going out to meet clients?
- I’m studying Japanese and it takes a lot of work to get all of those characters to stick in my mind.
- Yeah, I remember having that conversation with him. It was so interesting that it stuck in my mind.
- When I was growing up my mom was always the cool and hip parent, and my dad was more of a stick in the mud.
- The company president is such a stick in the mud about everything, that I’m surprised he doesn’t force us to wear suits to the office.
- I’ve decided to stick with learning Japanese until I can read a book and a menu without using a dictionary.
- If you want to lose weight you need to stick to an exercise plan and a diet.
- Paul got tired of living in the city, so when he retired, he moved out to the sticks.
- My cousin lives in the sticks and she said it takes about 45 minutes by car to get to the nearest store.
- Look at this photo. I have stuck together with these guys since high school.
The tour guide said that this museum gets very crowded so we need to stick together.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Monthly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month or $270 per year