Have you left anything behind recently? Have you left off reading in the middle of a story? Do you have anything left over from last night’s dinner? Just leave it to me. I’ll show you all of these phrasal verbs with leave. Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- When you check out of the hotel, be sure you don’t leave anything behind.
- It took thirty minutes to walk to the train station, and when I got there I realized that I left my wallet behind.
- That was a great lunch. Now, let’s continue reviewing the contract. I believe we left off on page six.
- When the comic book ended, the story left off with the hero stuck on a deserted island. I can’t wait to read the next episode.
- I checked the party invitation list that you sent me. How come you left your parents off the list.
- Danny told me that he had a fight with his wife, but he left out some of the details – like the fact that he came home drunk.
- There was a lot of food left over from the party.
- We only finished four of the topics on the meeting agenda, so that means there are three topics left over.
- You’re not an expert at fixing computers, so before you open that up, you should leave it to the IT department to fix.
- That website looks like something from the 1990’s. Leave it to me. I’ll take care of it for you.
- Jack never makes weekend plans. He leaves it up to his wife to decide.
I’m ok with going anywhere for lunch. I’ll leave it up to you.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Monthly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month or $270 per year