Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Do you like a burger with fries? Do you know what it’s made with? Do you drive with the headlights? Maybe you work with nice people. This podcast is all about using with. Let’s study together!
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- The most basic thing that you can get at a fast food restaurant is a burger with fries.
- I think the red necktie goes well with that dark blue suit.
- Thank you for coming with me to the party. It would have been very boring without you.
- The chef slices the fish with a very sharp knife.
- Did you edit those videos with Canva or with Photoshop?
- Grandma always drives her car with the headlights on.
- To make tea, put the teabag in the cup then fill the cup with water and then add the milk.
- This ice cream is made with all natural ingredients.
- The walls of this house were fortified with bricks and concrete.
- When Jack and his wife go out to dinner, they leave their kids with Jack’s mother.
- We are required to leave a copy of the office keys with the building manager.
- The final responsibility for the success of the business lies with the company president.
- The boss was very upset with Jack for not being able to close the deal.
- The professor said that she was satisfied with my research and with the experiments that I did.
- That doctor is friendly and approachable with all of his patients.
- I used to bank with Citibank but now I bank with Capital One.
- My company works with an accounting firm that is based in Chicago.
- I heard that Kelly got a job with Google in California.
- The CEO of this company always travels with his personal secretary.
- That’s my boss over there, the woman with the blue hair band.
- That dog with the red bandanna around his neck is very cute.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month