Are you at a crossroads? Have you had any trouble at your doorstep? Have you ever been at sea? Maybe at last you have just discovered this podcast. And that’s good, because when it comes to learning English I am at your disposal. Let’s study together!
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- Amy said that her relationship with Fred is at a Crossroads. They have been dating for five years but he has never mentioned getting married.
- I was at a crossroads when I graduated from high school. My choices were to study music or to study electrical engineering. I’m glad I decided to study music.
- It’s the end of October and that means that another cold winter is at our doorstep.
- Most students in America don’t like the end of August because it means that summer vacation is over and a new school year is at their doorstep.
- When I moved into my new house, my new neighbor told me that if there was anything I needed, he was at my disposal. What a nice guy.
- If you need any help with English, just let me know. I’m at your disposal.
- Stephen’s son works on a cargo ship, so he is at sea for three or four months at a time.
- The travel agent introduced us to a cruise vacation package which includes ten days at sea.
- Jennifer told us that at long last, she has finally found her true love.
I can’t believe how busy this restaurant is tonight. Oh look! At last! Here comes the server.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month