Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This lesson is all about learning English. I hope you’re excited about it! It’s about seven or eight minutes long and we’re just about to start. How about that? Let’s study together!
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- The movie Jurassic Park is about a theme park where dinosaurs come back to life.
- I recently read a book about Steve Jobs’ life. It was pretty interesting.
- I just found out that we’re having a meeting about next year’s budget.
- I’m not really excited about going to the dentist this week.
- I’ve been wondering about your trip to Southeast Asia. how did everything go?
- I’m a little worried about Tommy because I haven’t seen or heard from him in a few weeks.
- You know it’s still early, so how about seeing a movie tonight?
- So how about that meeting you had with the boss? Did everything go smoothly?
- We can’t do this much this weekend because of the rain. How about the weather next week? Have you heard anything?
- I believe this podcast episode is about 7 minutes long.
- I heard that the chef in that restaurant is about 85 years old and she’s still an amazing cook.
- It was about two degrees below zero this morning when I went outside to walk the dogs. I can’t believe it’s so cold in October.
- Let’s hurry up and take our seats. The concert is about to start.
- I wonder what happened to Kim. She looked like she was about to cry and then she walked out of the office.
- I was just about to eat dinner and I got one of those annoying spam phone calls.
- That was the worst meal I’ve had in a long time. I‘m not about to return to that restaurant anytime soon.
Oh my gosh! The boss’s hairpiece just fell off. Since he’s really sensitive about that, I‘m not about to tell him what happened.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month