Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Joe plays piano. He plays the piano? She is the tallest girl. She’s tallest? Recently, A lot of people have asked me about using the. that’s a great topic so, let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- Elena is the tallest girl in the class.
- The county courthouse is the oldest building in this town.
- That rocket has the most powerful engine ever made.
- The kangaroo is found only in Australia. The kangaroo. I’m not talking about 1 kangaroo. I use the kangaroo to talk about the entire species of that animal.
- The wolf is not really a dangerous animal.
- Over the past 25 years, the computer and the Internet have changed how we live our lives.
- Joe plays the piano really well. Here, I’m not talking about one particular piano. Joe plays the piano really well means that Joe is a good piano player.
- Amber told me that her sister is learning to play the drums.
- In that music college, there are more people who play the guitar than people who play the piano or the drums.
- The subway. Lyn told me that the subway in Taipei is very clean and efficient.
- The radio. Tefo likes to listen to the baseball game on the radio in his car.
- The police. When Naoko got into the car accident, she called the police as soon as she pulled her car over.
- Life can be very hard for the poor.
- Those politicians said that the rich should pay more taxes.
- Katy works for a group to help the disabled.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month