Should I get on the bus or get in the bus? Get off the car or get out of the car? And how do you get to work anyway? Did you know you can get over a bad relationship, even if that person really gets to you? Do you think that you can get into this lesson? Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- I got on the train at 34th Street.
- I saw Jack when I got off the bus.
- I got in my car and drove to the train station.
- I got out of the taxi and went to my office.
- I got into jazz when I was in college.
- Kim said that she got into playing tennis when she moved to Florida.
- It took me two weeks to get over the flu.
- Donna isn’t ready to date anyone because she still hasn’t gotten over her last boyfriend.
- I usually get up at 6 o’clock in the morning.
- At night, once I get comfortable on my sofa it’s really hard to get up.
- My boss really gets to I think I’m going to quit the job.
- The noise in his neighborhood got to him so much that he decided to move.
- I went right into the water as soon as we got to the beach.
- The flight was delayed, so I didn’t get to my hotel until after midnight.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month