I wish I were younger. I wish I could dance. I wish that you would help me. Yes, sir. Just as you wish. Do you wish to study English? I wish you luck!
Wow! So many ways to use wish. Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- I wish I were a better piano player. I just don’t have enough time to practice now.
- I really want to buy a house. I wish I had $1 million.
- I wish I could see you this week, but I have to work everyday.
- I wish you could visit me now. It’s too bad that it’s difficult to travel.
- I wish that we lived closer to each other.
- I wish that it wasn’t raining this weekend. I really want to go to the beach.
- I’m so busy, that sometimes I wish that there were more than 24-hours in one day.
- Good luck opening your new company. I wish you a great deal of success.
- Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you and your wife many years of happiness and joy.
- I’d like to wish you a very happy birthday.
- At a restaurant or a shop you can say, I wish to speak to the manager.
- At a hotel you can say, I wish to know if you have any vacancies.
- If you find a magic lamp, the Genie will grant you three wishes.
- It it his wish to see new hospital built in the city.
- Even if you are a young adult, when you live in your parent’s home, you must respect their wishes.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- The word for word-for-word transcript pdf and Mp3 Audio of this and every podcast, even those coming up in the future.
- Live Group Coaching monthly with Michael and your fellow group members.
- Access to Michael’s private Facebook Group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
All of this for just $47 (One-Time Payment)