Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Around Valentines Day, romance is certainly in the air. Well, speaking of romance, did you know that you can hit it off with someone? You can even ask out or go out with someone. You may even open up to them, fall for them, or make out with them. Today, we’re going to look at six different romantic phrasal verbs. Knowing these will make your English conversation sound more natural. Let’s study together!
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- Jack and Jenny hit it off at the party.
- I hit it off with her when she started working in my office.
- After a couple of dates, Jack and Jenny started going out.
- They were going out with each other for two years and then Jack proposed to her on Valentines Day.
- It took a lot of courage to ask that girl out, but since she said yes, I really want to plan a really special evening for us.
- Cathy isn’t going out with anyone right now, so since you like her, why don’t you ask her out?
- Donna is a close friend of my and I can open up to her about anything.
- She is a good listener and easy to talk to, so I feel comfortable opening up to
- After just a couple of dates, Jack started to fall for
- I have to be honest with you. I really enjoy spending time with you and I…I think about you all the time. I think I’m falling for
- When I walked into the living room, Jack and Jenny were making out on the sofa.
- It’s pretty common to see couples, especially teenage couples, making out in the park.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
Just $27 per month