Be sure to backup your data. And Make sure you keep your back up in a safe place. I thought you’d come back for another English lesson. And sure enough, you’re here. You sure like studying English, don’t you? I can’t say for sure, but I’m going to guess you’ll like this lesson. It’s all about SURE.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- Be sure to save back up your computer files regularly.
- When you come to NYC, be sure to visit Central Park.
- Do me a favor. Be sure Jack has all of the documents he has to bring to the meeting.
- Uh yes, I’m calling to make sure there aren’t an changes in the meeting schedule.
- Oh yeah, make sure the gas is off before laving the house.
- Can you make sure what time they want us to come to the party?
- I had a feeling that Jenny would say no when I asked her for a date and sure enough, she turned me down.
- I guessed that there would be a lot of traffic this evening and sure enough, the highway was packed with cars.
- The weather report said that we would have a lot of snow and sure enough, we have a blizzard.
- You ordered two steaks two nights in a row? Wow! You sure like beef .
- New York sure is an exciting city isn’t it?
- Jack was pretty drunk at the party last night. He sure likes beer!
- Can we meet next week at the same time? Sure thing!
- Sorry to bother you but can I borrow a pen? Sure thing!
- I can’t say for sure, but I think I’ll be able to this summer.
- I can’t say for sure, but I think the boss is a bad mood today.
- Jenny seemed very interested in talking to you at the party last night. I can’t say for sure, but I’m going to guess she likes you.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- The word for word-for-word transcript pdf and Mp3 Audio of this and every podcast, even those coming up in the future.
- Live Group Coaching monthly with Michael and your fellow group members.
- Access to Michael’s private Facebook Group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!
All of this for just $47 (One-Time Payment)