The desk is made of wood. The ice cream is made from milk and sugar, the ketchup is made with tomatoes. Made of? Made from? Made with? What about made in or made by? Prepositions can be tricky for a lot of English learners. In this lesson you’re going to learn all of the prepositions that we use with made. Knowing this is going to make your English sound more natural. Let’s study together.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- This desk is made of
- Many items these days are made of
- That looks like glass, but it is actually made of
- This is all natural ice cream. It’s made from milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- These candles are made from 100 % natural soy wax and fragrance oil.
- This barbecue sauce is made from tomatoes, spices, and other natural ingredients.
- This all-natural ice cream is made with milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- This ketchup is made with tomatoes and several secret ingredients.
- Those cookies are made with whole-wheat flour and brown sugar.
- That TV was made in the USA.
- These days, Volkswagens that are sold in America, are made in
- I bought some pretzels that were made in
- These apple pies are made by
- These candles were made by hand in New Mexico.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- The word for word-for-word transcript pdf and Mp3 Audio of this and every podcast, even those coming up in the future.
- Live Group Coaching monthly with Michael and your fellow group members.
- Access to Michael’s private Facebook Group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast – Pay Once, Get Free Updates Every Time
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!