Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Today, Today, I’d like to show you five different phrasal verbs with THINK. There is think back, think of, think up, think over, and think through. Learning phrasal verbs is essential for building up your vocabulary, understanding others, and sounding more natural!
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- When I think back to all of these podcast episodes I’ve done, I realize that’s a lot of English lessons.
- Hearing that old song on the radio made me think back to my high school days.
- The longer you live overseas the more you think of your family and friends back home.
- Each week I think of new lessons to teach you here on the podcast.
- My mom is very creative in the kitchen and she’s always thinking of new recipes and new things to cook.
- Jack said that in the office, he just thought up a couple of new ways to get new customers.
- Quite often my students ask me questions and that helps me to think up new English lessons.
- Wait a second…wait a second. You just met this woman three months ago and you’re talking about getting married? I think you need to think that over.
- Over the weekend, I put in an offer to buy a new house and the owner said that they’re going to think it over.
- The boss said that he thought it through and he’s not going to make us work on the weekends anymore.
- Yesterday I read Tom’s Business plan. It really seems like he thought it through. I’m sure he’s going to be successful running that coffee shop.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!