Today, we’re going to look at six different ways that we use TOUCH. You can be in touch, get in touch, keep in touch, be out of touch, and a situation can be touch and go.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- I’m still in touch with three of my friends from high school.
- Social media helps us be in touch with a lot of people all over the world.
- My friend Donna keeps in touch with her cousins who live in France.
- Good luck in your new position in Singapore. Let’s stay in touch, OK?
- I’ve tried to get in touch with my aunt, but she hasn’t answered the phone. I guess she’s out shopping.
- Well, I’m leaving for Atlanta. I’ll get in touch with you when I come back.
- Rick tries to touch base with his customers once a month to see if they need anything.
- I have to touch base with the doctor to see if my lab test results are available.
- I asked the doctor about Eddie’s condition, and he said that it was touch and go after the surgery, but now he seems to be doing OK.
- I talked to Joe about his new bakery business. It seems it was touch and go after the grand opening, but now he’s getting more and more customers.
- Paul still wears a denim jacket and cowboy boots. He’s a little out of touch with fashion trends these days.
- Mike only listens to jazz, so he is totally out of touch with the world of pop music.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!