In this lesson, we’re going to talk about all of the different ways we can talk about ability and possibility using can, could, and be able to. There’s a lot to learn here, so let’s get going!
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- There’s a party on Saturday – I can go to the party.
- I can play the guitar because I’ve played is since I was a kid.
- I can play the guitar because I have a few guitars here.
- I was able to play the guitar at Jack/s party last night.
- I could have played the guitar, but I had too much beer.
- I tried to move that desk this morning, but I couldn’t move
- I couldn’t have done it by myself.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!