I hope everyone is staying safe and staying cool. You know it’s been really hot here in New York and even though it’s still June, the temperature and humidity feel more like August. I don’t want to venture outside at all. Even the dogs don’t want to go out. Even the dogs…even. Today, let’s take a look at the different ways we use even.
Here are the example sentences from this episode. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or join my Podcast Learner’s Group for the transcript, live group lessons, and more.
- It was hard to see the road in the fog, even with the headlights on.
- She was a popular actress and singer, and even a politician.
- Bob can do many things. He even has a pilot’s license.
- I can’t believe it. The final exams are next week and Tommy said he hasn’t even started studying.
- I’m leaving for Chicago this weekend, but I haven’t even booked my hotel yet.
- I handed my boss my vacation request a week ago and he hasn’t even looked at it.
- Even though it was raining, I went to the beach.
- At the restaurant last night, even though I was full, I had dessert.
- Even though it’s a little expensive, I want to buy an Apple watch.
- Marco is still smoking even though his doctor told him to stop.
- If it rains tomorrow, I will stay home and read a book.
- If I win the lottery, I will buy a big house.
- Even if it rains, I’m still going to go to the beach.
- This restaurant is famous for its delicious dessert. Even if I am full, I am going to order the dessert!
- I’m still not good at playing ping-pong. Even if I practice every week, I probably won’t improve.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Join My Podcast Learner’s Group
This is the ultimate learning experience for my podcast English lesson fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Downloadable PDF: The word-for-word transcripts for every podcast episode
- Downloadable Mp3: The audio files for every podcast episode
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!