Well, for today’s English lesson let’s take a look at some conversational idioms that use the verb GO. Learning idioms is a great way to make your English sound a more colorful and more natural. Are you ready? Let’s check them out!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- I am in the kitchen…becomes…I’m in the kitchen.
- She is in the kitchen…becomes…She’s in the kitchen.
- We are in the kitchen…becomes…We’re in the kitchen.
- The book is on the table in the kitchen.
- I saw Jane at the bus stop on Friday.
- His jacket is in the hall closet by the front door.
- I bought a book yesterday.
- I drank a cup of coffee.
- The manager is the nicest person I’ve met.
- Is Jack here? No. I think he left already.
- She said she’s going to be in the library.
- The bank in my neighborhood is closing so I have to find a new bank.
- I bought a book yesterday and it’s on the table in the kitchen.
- I did a good job on cleaning the house.
- I need to find a place to put the book I bought.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!