Do you know that idiom? The woods is like a small forest. If you are lost in the woods, well that’s not a good situation, right? And if you are in that situation, and you happen to find the exit path, well, you are still in the woods until you do actually exit. So, you’re not out of the woods yet means even though the end of a bad situation is near, we still have the potential or possibility for danger, so we still need to be careful.
For today’s English lesson, I want to talk about learning vocabulary. These are my best tips to help you improve your English vocabulary. Are you ready? Let’s check it out.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- The vegetable market near my house is convenient, but a little expensive.
- The personal electronics market is very competitive.
- A lot of companies market products on social media these days.
- I am in the market for a new car.
- These days, LP record albums are on the market again.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!