Hey guys it’s Michael here from Happy English and I’m back with another podcast English lesson. As you probably know, language is always changing and evolving. So, for today’s English lesson we’re going to look at some new slang words that have popped up in English over the past few years. Are you ready? Let’s check it out!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- The view from the top of that mountain is epic. You can see the whole city.
- My trip to Machu Picchu is gonna be epic! I can’t wait to go.
- I had a blast at Jack’s birthday party. That was so much fun.
- You’re going to Disney World? You’re gonna have such a blast there.
- Jack is on fire! He’s signed up five new customers this week and it’s only Wednesday.
- Ever since the company announced a sales bonus, the sales team has been on fire.
- Excellent job on the presentation last week. You nailed it!
- You got 100 on the math test? You totally nailed it!
- I am psyched to try out my new tennis racket.
- I’m really psyched about my trip to Cancun.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!