I know that prepositions can be tough for a lot of English learners, but today I’d like to give you some tips about the meaning and usage of AT, TO, and FOR. Are you ready? Let’s check it out.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- Jack was waiting at the bus stop.
- I stopped at the post office to send a letter.
- We had lunch at Jenny’s house this afternoon.
- Many people work at home these days.
- I was at work yesterday.
- We learned a lot at school today.
- I walked to the office.
- It’s a nice day. Let’s go to the park.
- We gave a present to the boss for her birthday.
- My boss is very good to us.
- People should be kind to animals.
- These dry erase pens are for the whiteboard.
- I’m looking for a new apartment.
- I want to apologize for being late.
- I baked this cake for your birthday!
- Using paper instead of plastic is good for the environment.
- I think I will vote for Jim to be the class president.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes 550 English lessons. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!