Today, let’s take a look at the future…Did you know, there are four different grammar patterns that you can use to talk about the future? Let’s check it out!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- A friend of mine is going to get married next month.
- I am going to go to Central Park on Saturday.
- Jenny is going to see a musical tonight.
- A friend of mine is getting married next month.
- I am going to Central Park on Saturday.
- Jenny is seeing a musical tonight.
- Someday, I will find a good pizza shop near my office.
- I think I will move to San Diego when I retire.
- I’d like to get a new job, but the question is, will I be able to find a job closer to my house.
- The marketing meeting begins at 9:00pm.
- Check-in at this hotel starts at 2:00pm.
- The flight to Milan departs at noon.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!