Speaking of thanks, today I want too talk about the different ways we can thank someone in English. Let’s check it out. Thank you is the basic word we use to show gratitude. But we actually do have a number of other phrases that we can use to express our appreciation. You can say things like thanks a bunch, thanks a lot thanks so much, thank you very much, or just “thanks.”
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- I bought you a coffee…Thanks a bunch!
- Here’s a little something for your birthday …Thanks a lot!
- I was able to upgrade your ticket to business class…Really? Thank you very much.
- I finished the report boss…Hey, thanks.
- Thanks for the coffee.
- Thank you so much for your help yesterday.
- Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it.
- Thanks for getting me coffee.
- Thank you so much for helping me yesterday.
- Thanks for giving me that advice device. I really appreciate it.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes 550 English lessons. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!