Hmmm…I think I’ve already said that. Already! That’s the topic for today’s English lesson. Today, we’re gonna take a look at how to use ALREADY in Everyday English conversation and writing. Are you ready? Let’s check it out!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details.
- Jack started working here two years ago, but he already became a manager.
- I don’t want to ask the boss for a day off because I already know what he will say.
- It’s already November. Wow, time really flies.
- I can’t believe she is already a college student. She’s really grown up.
- I’m not hungry now because I’ve already eaten.
- I’ve already seen that movie, so please choose a different one.
- We had already finished dinner when Jack arrived.
- I didn’t know that he had already told you the news.
- I’m not hungry now because I already ate.
- I already saw that movie, so please choose a different one.
- We already finished work, so I am ready to go out to dinner.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes 550 English lessons. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!