Phrasal verbs make your English conversation and writing much more natural and less like a textbook. For today’s English lesson, let’s look at how to use come over, go over (2 meanings), stay over, think over, flip over, flip out over, and mull over. I hope you like it!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I’d be happy to teach you how to make pasta. Come over any time.
- Thank you for the dinner invitation! What time should I come over?
- After work I’m going to go over to the bar. Do you want come?
- I went over my resume a few times before I sent it.
- I finished my homework. Can you go over it for me?
- Jack is going to Boston and he’s planning to stay over two nights.
- If you drink too much at the party you can stay over. We have a extra bedroom.
- The boss said he liked my idea but he wants to take a few days to think it over.
- You’re going to ask your girlfriend to marry you? Have you thought it over enough?
- We all flipped over my mom’s lasagna, and Vincent does too!
- The kids really flip over cookies!
- Jenny’s parents flipped out over her hairstyle when she died her hair blue.
- My mom flipped out over my bad report card. I better study more next semester.
- I asked the boss if I could take a half day off this Friday and he said he needs to mull it over.
- Buying a house is a big investment. You really need to mull it over.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode! You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!