Idioms and slang related to the weather are pretty useful in your English conversations…especially in the summer! Today I’m going to show you a whole bunch of phrases you can use to talk about hot weather.
Want to star in a podcast? Just click the Ask me a question button on the left side of the screen and record your message. I’ll answer all voice messages in a future podcast!
Yesterday’s listening challenge answer:
- Of course Michael loves the beach. He’d go to the beach even if it rained!
Today’s listening challenge:
- What’s the weather like in NYC these days?
Please feel free to write your answers in the comment box below. And how’s the weather there these days?
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
All of my Podcast English Lessons
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- 1000+ Pages PDF Files
- All of the Mp3 Audio Files
- Access to Michael’s English Learner’s Community Chat Room
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!